Saturday, August 14, 2010

Are you ready for some football?


Beatty v Tuck Edited, originally uploaded by Hoosiers United.

It might be August but it's football time again. The preseason starts for real for me on Monday night when my beloved New York Giants take on the cross-town Jets in the first game at new Giants Stadium. The Giants are coming off a disappointing season while the Jets have become media darlings, mainly because they never stop running their mouths.

Pascoe TD


While I cannot make it to the game i did see the last Giants victory of 2009 when they smacked the Redskins at FedEx Field. My wife bought us tickets (we met watching the Giants at a sports bar in Northern VA) and we had a blast being so close to the field.

These shots were taken before I got my new f2.8 lens so i did what I could with the equipment I had. That said, some shots like this one i am really proud of.

Rest of the set is at http://tinyurl.com/gmenskins.

No comments: